Patient-Centered Medical Home
What a Health Care Home Means to You
Care with Dignity and Respect
Good health is key to a good life. Feeling safe, supported, and healthy will help you reach your goals.
Staff at Duffy are here to listen…and to help. Our staff respect your unique needs and circumstances.
Once you become a Duffy Health Center patient, you will have access to quality, affordable health care, including primary and preventive care and support services.
What Can I Expect from Team Care?
Care from a team that includes primary care providers, mental health and substance use counselors, and case managers.
Care that includes you as a respected and active member of the team, so you can help manage your own health.
Care that is easy to schedule, with early and late appointments, and new ways to keep in touch with your team.
Care that is coordinated with other health care providers when you need it.
YOU are a part of your health care team!
How Can I Get the Most Out of Team Care?
- Choose your primary care provider
- Give consent for your care team to share information about your health
- Let us know when you see other health providers so we can help coordinate the best care for you
- Learn about your conditions and what you can do to stay as healthy as possible
- Set realistic goals for yourself to help meet your targets for health and recovery
- Keep scheduled appointments or call to reschedule or cancel as soon as possible