Careers at Duffy
Live and Work Your Dream on Cape Cod!
Duffy Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center located in Hyannis, Massachusetts (Town of Barnstable, Barnstable County). The purpose of Duffy Health Center is to provide caring, comprehensive health care and support services to those who are homeless and at risk of homelessness on Cape Cod, and to be a catalyst for individual empowerment and community solutions to homelessness. We reach our goals by our:
- Dedication to our clients
- Adherence to evidence-based practices
- Commitment to collaboration
We enjoy excellent working conditions in a state-of-the-art facility with a team-based environment focused on best practices. Our team enjoys working together and is passionate about what we do and who we serve. Our medical, mental health and case management professionals offer primary care integrated with mental health and substance abuse treatment and services. Through our integrated model of care, we attend to the physical, mental, spiritual and emotional well-being of each person. For our clients, housing is health. Without housing, health services become a revolving door of care and we connect persons who are homeless to available housing resources.
Questions about our current job openings? Please send inquiries to email@example.com
For any of the job opportunities listed, please complete the application below and email it along with your resume to: HR@duffyhealthcenter.org.
Duffy Health Center is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Registered Nurse Care Manager
The RN Care Manager will facilitate quality, coordinated care to homeless, high-risk patients. Responsibilities include developing, implementing, coordinating and evaluating care plans to promote effective education, self-management support and timely health care delivery to Duffy patients. The aim is to achieve optimal quality outcomes. Days, no weekends. Comprehensive benefits program available on start date.
The Case Manager is responsible for coordinating the care of patients with providers and outside agencies to provide support, guidance, and advocate for the needs of Duffy Health Center clients. Work includes assessing client needs, developing a service plan, providing interventions, advocating for clients, coordinating with community groups, state and federal agencies, and local organizations to assist clients in obtaining appropriate social services, resources, and assistance.
A candidate for this position must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling, or Education and at least two (2) years of experience in case management, preferably working with the homeless/at risk population; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please send cover letter and resume with salary expectations by May 30, 2018.
Billing Administrative Assistant
· Under the supervision of senior billing staff, verify eligibility, determine insurance beginning and end dates, update changes in the electronic record. Follow-up with staff in order to obtain or confirm information needed to ensure payment for visits.
· Under the supervision of senior billing staff, responsible for charge posting, claim review and generation, remittance posting and account follow up.
· Two years education beyond high school at a trade school, technical school or college in healthcare office practices, physician office practices, or financial services
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
· Basic math skills and Excel skills as demonstrated by successful passage of a timed test.
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Keyboarding skills at 35 WPM or more.
· One year recent experience using electronic billing or receivables systems OR three years recent experience with an electronic health record.
· Attention to detail, excellent communications skills and an ability to work collaboratively with others
· Results oriented with a Can-Do Attitude
Competitive benefits and salary.
Please respond before May 25, 2018 with cover letter and resume.